• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Blue world map background is back

DeletedUser778

Game version: 0.30.2381-v0.30-rc4-(master) (2015-11-25 15:00)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: FF 42.0
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.245
Operating System: Win7 64bit
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elf
Hardware Acceleration: ON
City graphic quality: low
FV8W48PnU4qH.png

5JblyTbPbnyZ.png

Furthermore the world map in general loads much longer then before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

Now I have no map at all:
IfTXR7ZekUlN.png

I have turned HW acceleration off in the meantime, cuz everything else works better without it since 0.30.

DeletedUser651

If I just scroll around my map I get the blue screen and then no screen and then shockwave crash. Doesn't matter if HA is on or off.

I've tried reproducing this in the current game version (0.30.2463-v0.30-rc8-(master) (2015-12-01 11:35)) but am unable to. Are you still experiencing this now?

DeletedUser778

Hmm... What browser are you using then? I tried FF 42.0 and it works for me. :(
I use FF 42.0

This evening:
WeophZ3XXilI.png

It most likely not happen directly after login/refresh, but when you have the game open for a couple of hours in the background doing some thing every now and then.

DeletedUser1371

Yapp, same here. Either blue altogther or with lots of missing spaces. I also use FF 42.0

DeletedUser283

I have the same issue : when roaming around the map to find encounters waiting to be solved, after a while - about going around from north to south - I get the same issue as @LordB

I've been trying for a while now, but still cannot reproduce it - even after having had the game opened for multiple hours. Please let us know if you do find more accurate reproduction steps for us to use. We'll archive this for now.

DeletedUser

I had the same problem for 3 day´s, but it only happened after visiting my fellowship, and about 130 neighbors, so over 150 visits before it happened, then when it happened i could do 1 or 2 neighbors for every reload of the game, the third day i had to reload the game about 20 times to get the last 15 neighbors or so.
This was on the Danish server, so maybe not so relevant, but you might wanna do loads of neighbors to reproduce it.

DeletedUser651

This happened again to me last night before the game started crashing. Play the game for a while, go to the world map, visit a bunch of neighbors then scroll around.

DeletedUser778

This afternoon it happened to me after approximately 60-90 minutes after my login.
It happened after I visited my fellowship and 5-20 neighbours.

DeletedUser651

5 -10.

Edit....I just tested....I have had the game open for the past two hours. I tested the map this morning when I first signed in and I could scroll around just fine. I then collected my coins and supplies and goods and set up my factories and left the game open on a tab for about an hour. I just saw this notification so I went to the world map to test again. As soon as I scrolled around the black stuff came up. I didn't have to visit anyone.

4q54i1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser651

Just now I tried to get to the world map and the game froze. I reloaded and tried again....four times. No luck.

DeletedUser1371

I forget to mention that this happens while the scout is active. With inactive scout it doesn't happen.

So, dear technican who is responsibe for reproducing the bug reportings, send you scout on his way and try to visit more than 5 neighbors on the map.