• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Black Screen after start of tournament

DeletedUser1920

I don't even know where to begin with this one. I was logged into the game, trying to do my thing when the new tournament pop up window appeared, freezing the system. After THREE restarts, it finally reloaded properly. I went and helped my neighbor through the notification bell, came back and my city was just a big grassy field (no buildings visible). I've seen that before and wasn't all that worried. I went to my research tree, dumped my KP's into research, and went back to my city. Instead of a city, all I have is a black screen (picture provided). The animation for the Rise of Phoenix thing is still working, but I have no city.
Beta Bug.jpg

DeletedUser1920

Did you try to clear the cache?
Did you try it with a different browser?
By the way, which browser and version are you using?

There is a nice form, we are begged to fill it out in order to create a bugthread which gives the the most needed informations for the devs
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.1913/

I always forget about that form, half the information I can't enter because I can't find it.

I use Chrome. It reloaded itself and the black screen went away.

Marindor

Thank you for your report. We have not been able to reproduce this issue ourselves. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

DeletedUser1877

I have seen black screens before, but reload always cleared the problem.

DeletedUser1777

I have some partly black screens from time to time, always thought it's just an issue of lag in memory. It appears in Win 7 and Win 10 aswell, it is for sure not a problem on my internet connection, as at work and home I have a very stable and good connection.

Usually this only appears in Chrome and a reload always fixes the problem.

Marindor

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue ourselves either, so we'll archive this thread now. Should it reoccur or more people encounter it and anyone can provide us with reproduction steps, please let us know :)