• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Better Golems

DeletedUser231

At the start with Golems etc I had alott of fun clearing out areas of the map and reaching and discovering new players. Visiting them brought alott of revenue to my coffers. Somewhere it all got bogged down when the map started freezing, stuttering or just locking up. I thought the problem was mine. Many times in fighting with Golems 1 and 2 my screen would just do nothing then restart again. I clean my cache with ccleaner, update flash etc and nothing has worked. Eventually when it started to take forever to visit I gave up, so no real lose when 50% ++ of my discoverable area went vacant. But I am amazed at the vast amount of vacancy outside my discovered territory. Why fight with anything if it is a vast desert.

DeletedUser

They're not great against heavy units? They have a bonus vs heavy melee, golem II even has 80% bonus, so they're pretty good vs heavy melee. There's no need to increase their bonus even further.
They have nothing to protect them from a heavy's damage, and a shot from a troop of 13 will take out only 1-2 treants on a good hit. With their low range and movement, they're easy targets for the heavy troops on the next turn unless the terrain is just right. 40% just doesn't cut it.