• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Beta locks out the live systems on the App

• Thread starter DeletedUser2606
  • Start date

DeletedUser2606

This problem is related to the "No login to Beta whith App" problem but is a separate flaw.

When Beta has a fault that means that it does not start properly, it will then prevent the user from using the same Android phone to play the live versions of the system. I have tried the "Close all" option on the mobile app screen, I have tried restarting the phone and I have tried switching off the phone and then switching it on again. In each of these cases when I click on the Elvenar icon, the app immediately attempts to start Beta up again without giving me a chance to log into a different version of the game.

I have also logged into Beta using the online version of the game in the hope that this would persuade Elvenar to present me with a log on screen when I started the app. Elvenar still automatically tried to start Beta without giving me the chance to select another version of the game.

So in addition to fixing the current problem with starting Beta, a separate fix is needed to ensure that the App presents a log on screen at start up. Otherwise, the next tiime that Beta has a similar problem of hanging on start up, it will again lock phones out of the live system.

Verde

uninstalled/reinstalled Elvenar ... this then gave the option to login to live server.
Shouldn't however be necessary to go to that extreme
But then having a problem to load the Live game ...

Last edited:

Marindor

It indeed has the same root cause, so we'll archive this report as a duplicate. It should be resolved after the next game deploy. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Angedev

You can clear data in memory (application settings in your device), it helps :)

I want back button on loading screen please :)