• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Benefits unclear for Fire/Storm Phoenix

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.77-(b4b86f8) (2019-04-01 12:12)
HTML5: Yes
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.156
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lady Ivy
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: Unclear how much the Benefit for Fire Phoenix (Portal Profit in ??? hours) & Storm Phoenix (T3 goods in ??? hours) is.

Expected situation: To be clear about how much can be earned in x hours.

upload_2019-4-1_16-6-58.png

1570 Elixer in ???? (3/6/12/24/48) hours ? :confused:

Same for 5% Portal Profit in Fire Phoenix in ??? (3/6/12/24/48) hours.
upload_2019-4-1_16-6-40.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 60107

Fire Phoenix has a production time of 2 days, but you don't find that out until you build it. I assume it is the same with the other two.

DeletedUser

Fire Phoenix has a production time of 2 days, but you don't find that out until you build it. I assume it is the same with the other two.
I know the coins is 48h, you can calculated that from the tooltip. But only 1570 Elixer in 2 days ?! That doesn't seem right to me. :confused:

DeletedUser2690

Thank you for your feedback. We are investigating this incident and appreciate your patience.

DeletedUser2690

This is not a bug. We will process it as feedback. Thank you for your input.

DeletedUser

This is not a bug. We will process it as feedback. Thank you for your input.
Could you at least tell us what it should be, how many hours because I can't believe it is 48 hrs for so little goods ? o_O
1570 Elixer in (3/6/12/24/48) hours ????
5 % Portal Profit in (3/6/12/24/48) hours ???

Karvest

There is only one time of autoproduction listed in client files for all 4 production slots of all phoenixes, it's 48h
Amount of T3 goods is so small since it's just interpolation of mana amount from later chapters.
If you look at any other mana building - it has ~ same proportion of t3 goods produced in lower chapters to mana production of the same building in later chapters.
Look at https://elvengems.com/phoenix-2019/evolving-buildings/ for detailed stats (you can expand each chapter row to see per-evo-stage bonuses).

btw, if someone from elvengems team is reading it - icons are messed up in these expanded details.

DeletedUser2690

Could you at least tell us what it should be, how many hours because I can't believe it is 48 hrs for so little goods ? o_O
1570 Elixer in (3/6/12/24/48) hours ????
5 % Portal Profit in (3/6/12/24/48) hours ???

The normal time for any portal profit production is 48 hours.

SoggyShorts

Are there 9 pet food recipes? I just kinda assumed there were, but thought I should check.

Last edited: