• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battles in Elvenar

DeletedUser

I just wanna ask developers: How the damage is calculated in battles? There is felling that there is no difference between amount of enemys. How I understand calculation: For example there is Ten (10) Bandits (archers) and each has damage 5-9. And when ten this bandits attack my force it should damage it for 50-90 damage. But how ONE BANDIT DAMAGES FOR 120 ??? I just don't understand.
I now calculated my elven archers, there was an amount of 38 and damaged for 235. Now I divide 235 on 38 and I get 6.1 which is normal because in stats they have 4-6 damage, but why enemies damage so unbalanced

DeletedUser

With the current fighting system a squad with at least 1 remaining unit deals at least 50% of the damage of the initial squad, this was explained also at the wiki, but I cannot find it there at the moment.

Most players don't like this way of damage calculation, you can read about it in this thread. There was at least 1 other big thread discussing it, but I cannot find that neither.

DeletedUser967

methusu said true.

I checked it in last days, from my fully squad of Barbarians 48, each one unit when dead then lose 1-2% dmg of fully squad( do not lose these dmg how is base in 1 unit ). In this case if stay alive only 1 barbarian then he has dmg like 50% of squad so 24units.
It depends on the size of your squad but ALWAYS dmg is reduce to 50% of fully squad for only 1 alive unit.