• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Balancing Changes: Moonstone Library

BaluWitch

Finally! thanks for good news! :) I have scrolls boosted, so I look forward that finally I will be able to place fair offer 1:1, and not spending two times more scrolls to buy only half of that amount of silk/crystal. But still we have the same problem with the elven tree gum I think.

guivou

"To add further clarification to the new balancing, the Moonstone Library will produce T1 goods for the new players that have it at the Chapter 3 level. From Chapter 4 on it will produce T2 goods."

that's absolutely not good for small player , it was good to have more T2 of any kind to trade with other goods , now for those who have invested much to build this library , the benefit is drasticly reduced and for level 1 city (yes it can be done) , it now produces tools !!!

(and previous 421 T2 can be trade with 631 steel )

1633498098540.png
1633498256197.png

Last edited:

edeba

I think you should add, "the mana plant continues to produce mana" to the chapter 10 and 11 and chapter 12 on section because the chapter 1-8 makes it look like the mana plant is being treated like the gum tree and I had to read a couple times before I concluded the mana plant stays the same except for the chapters before mana was available.

Skillpowers

I think you should add, "the mana plant continues to produce mana" to the chapter 10 and 11 and chapter 12 on section because the chapter 1-8 makes it look like the mana plant is being treated like the gum tree and I had to read a couple times before I concluded the mana plant stays the same except for the chapters before mana was available.
i think its chapter 9-19 that it produces mana ;)

SlyLady

Yes, please clarify what happens in Chapter 9, which is entirely omitted from the announcement. It would also help for clarity to state what happens with the Moonstone Gate in Ch 1-8 (presumably nothing, but that really cannot be assumed), the Mana Plant for Ch 9 onward, and the Gum Tree for Ch 9-11.

Uffauffa

I still hope @Marindor is wrong like the september/november bloop... :D
I still hope the production is +1 or +2 and not boosted.
If it is boosted... what for this change? Bah...

Deleted User - 92139

I still hope @Marindor is wrong like the september/november bloop... :D
I still hope the production is +1 or +2 and not boosted.
If it is boosted... what for this change? Bah...
Because is too much Elven Tree and Cosmic Bismuth in the offers.

galrond

if it's not your boost, then trade it. it's a cooperative game not a do it all myself game.
You´re right ofc, but the marked is pretty dead. 16 posts (2 pages) I had, when I checked for offers. So if you need something in a rush: Pray you got a good active FS.
Eltina has the problem, that her fellows can´t make sentient goods :( She likes us anyway, to some degree ;)

galrond

Yes, please clarify what happens in Chapter 9, which is entirely omitted from the announcement. It would also help for clarity to state what happens with the Moonstone Gate in Ch 1-8 (presumably nothing, but that really cannot be assumed), the Mana Plant for Ch 9 onward, and the Gum Tree for Ch 9-11.
I back this entirely.
Btw. I would find it strange, if the gum tree ch. 9-11 produced gum regardless of boost o_O If they change it from ch. 12 to balance things out (I like that), why not from ch. 9?

eltina

last week I nead 30.000 arcane ink, it toke 6 days.
the last day I give 50.000 Obsidian, to get 30.000 ink.
on the beta server the other user is not good to take the deals ;-(
I do not have problem on live server.

CrazyWizard

You´re right ofc, but the marked is pretty dead. 16 posts (2 pages) I had, when I checked for offers. So if you need something in a rush: Pray you got a good active FS.
Eltina has the problem, that her fellows can´t make sentient goods :( She likes us anyway, to some degree ;)
Never be in a rush, one of the main issues is that so many people "look" at the market and so few actually put on the market.
Put it on the market give it a few hours and usually you get what you need.

Marindor

Everything not in the announcement has not changed.