• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Bad indication when a cultural building end to be polished

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen:
At the end of the time of polish of my flying boat, I expected a message appears and who would say "- 250 culture"

What actually happened:
The message was "+ 250 culture

How often has this happened:
Always

Screenshots/Additional information:
I will try doing a screenshot when the bad indication will appear again

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have a cultural building in his/her city

2. Expect a player of your neighborhood polish your building

3. Expect the end of the time of polishing

Player Name: Dorian

World: Beta

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Browser and Version: The last version of IE (11)

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

DeletedUser18

I apologize for the delay. I am going to try to reproduce this in testing, thanks for the information.

DeletedUser

I've got a picture of the bug :
1423687782-elvenabug.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Dorian :)

Did the timer remain at 0 seconds, or did it continue into negative numbers? Also for how long did the indication stay up after the polishing time was finished?

DeletedUser

No, there isn't any other problem in the timer or in an other thing.

DeletedUser411

Well my problem is abit diffrent it seem even tho i have polished boat i dont got culture from it i did pic with polished flying boat.As u can see on pic i have my own culture 711 + polished boat i should have 961 hope it will help in investigation

http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00634/aqokceuli2rc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'Available culture' only shows your culture without neighborly help bonus added. This is directly subtracted from 'Needed for next level', so you need another boat polished to get 170%.

DeletedUser628

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? Or more precisely, has anyone experienced this issue after the update on March 3rd?

DeletedUser628

Since it appears no one else is experiencing this, I'll archive the thread. If the issue reappears for anyone, please do let us know. :)