• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

AWESOME!

DeletedUser

That is for me really frustrating! Today I've 87!!! pages about market and I cannot accept just only one offer 'cause the traders are all not discovered players and their offers are for me too much expensive!! :mad:
Reckless!

DeletedUser205

@Alexander1972 I can't understand that. I had to buy in wholesaler all my tier3 goods for weeks. The highest costs of undiscovered player's offers are much less. The trader restricts offers (what to me is parenting what I don't like) therefore the offers are in their highest amounts no surprise (and in my trader many are less or 1:1 or under).
There are some players who offer their goods with highest possible amount, but I ignore those mostly. All together things are better in trader since yesterday and hopefully this is not a bug

DeletedUser

Me too, I'm buying my tier3 goods from the wholesaler.
If I've not explained clear, this morning I've found 87 pages of trading in the market: I was happy but...when I've checked page by page I've seen that the offers were all too much expensive for me to accept 'cause they were originated from players I've not discovered yet, so for me it's impossible to trade almost every day 'cause of that...and it's not amazing :(

DeletedUser481

87 pages in Trader? :confused:
I want it :eek: Ive got 29 ... from these 29 are 25 with offers planks and scrolls, then is silk and gem in last pages ... and its all :mad:

DeletedUser

Yes, Hotofson: I've 87 pages and no offers can be accepted...I'm desperate :(

DeletedUser

Me too, I'm buying my tier3 goods from the wholesaler.
If I've not explained clear, this morning I've found 87 pages of trading in the market: I was happy but...when I've checked page by page I've seen that the offers were all too much expensive for me to accept 'cause they were originated from players I've not discovered yet, so for me it's impossible to trade almost every day 'cause of that...and it's not amazing :(

So you'd rather use the wholesaler at a 1:5 ratio than paying a 50% fee? Surely there are tier 3 goods in those 87 pages you can trade.

DeletedUser

Yes, Nosferatu, but only when I've extra coins or extra supplies, when the storage capacity of my main hall is full :)

DeletedUser283

I too get goods from the wholesaler when the capacity of the main hall is reached, but I also accept offers from non-discovered neighbours : I can afford it because I keep my production levels as high as I can ;)
this way I always have goods in advance for future research;
I keep an Excel table with all researches listed down to the end of the tech tree, and I manage my stock from there, so that every time I collect, I update the values and I know whether I can trade or not, which goods I need to find urgently (or which ones are not sufficiently provisioned) , and if I cannot find an offer on the market, I place one (or several)

DeletedUser283

I did not even bother creating that table from scratch : I used a pattern from an existing table created 3 years ago by Belgian players for FoE :D
the Internet is my home ;)

DeletedUser

I have lost most of my discovered neighbors. Its not a big deal as none of them were posting trades or taking them anyway :(
I have suddenly started getting my trades taken mostly by undiscovered players :) I think it must be the expansion on the trade boards, so I'm pretty happy about it. Now if I could just discover these active traders, things would really start looking up, lol. I have found most of them on the map, but it will be quite a while before I can discover them...but, hey, I'm still pleased with the improvement. Good move INNO :D