• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

AWESOME!

DeletedUser

My trader just exploaded with offers(from 11 to 27 pages) and there was actually tier 3 goods there. I was surprised, amazed and happy about it. Did it happen to you yet? what do you think about it?

DeletedUser

Well, today I've found 67 pages in the market but...traders are ALL not discovered, so for me nothing has changed :(

DeletedUser205

to me this explosion happened after that update which expanded the trader (some more dealer from far outer rings),
but it was a very short time, meanwhile trader is back to 7 pages.
And the only one who has other tier3 to offer than elixier is always the same, no progression in this point.

Edit: just found 71 pages in my trader with a number of new dealers who are no new players but have tier2 and tier3 to deal.
some of them need elixiers - that is sort of a wonder.

@Denali you are one of my new tradingmates. In case I didn't make provinces yesterday, something happened with you, didn't it? what is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...your situation is really terrible, sorella...first of all 'cause you've reached a high level so I think it's boring to have not traders in the market :(

DeletedUser

Wow !
Yesterday I only had 22 pages and this morning I have 56 !
And many new players with whom to trade !
Does the limit been extended ?

DeletedUser

superalexandre, but are they all discovered traders or not?

DeletedUser

@Denali you are one of my new tradingmates. In case I didn't make provinces yesterday, something happened with you, didn't it? what is it?

I can see now a lot new trading possibilities. Elixier is in my area I think seldom and iron, too. I can swim in tier 2 goods. Marble is not seldom, but it is not a huge problem to get it.

I don`t saw your name in the list, but I can look now ;-).... Oh nice now I can swim in marble... :D

Edit:
Nice idea to improve the range of the market. Now I can trade so much and I have now less boosted goods than others. This is the first time since the game starts :rolleyes:. One big problem in the game comes now to an end.... It was a good idea, innogames!
But if this is a bug..... and not wanted... :mad: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...lucky you...;)
We will see... it is possible that is a bug. In this case I am a bug user and we all will be punished. It is a little bit crazy that a change is coming on a German holiday without any official notice. Or it is an event day? I don`t know.

DeletedUser205

if this is a bug they could see what would make us happy.
I feel sort of sense in this game since 1 hour and started to produce boosted goods again because there are some needs in my trader.
and as @Denali said, there is a chance to swim in other goods than ever now :)

DeletedUser

I will wait for an official statement. If this is not a bug and a planned improvement, I will delete my non boosted manufactures. :)

It is the first improvement with really heavy influence of the game and I like the new situation. It is now much more playable for player without any premium expansions. So I hope that more new player plays the game for a longer time. In the past it was luck if you can play the game with sense or not.

DeletedUser

Tomorrow thare'll be an update...we'll see what Inno has created new for us ;)

DeletedUser778

Hmm for me there are around 5 -10 new pages in the trader.
I did't recognized all the new names until i saw this thread, first thought it is a "holiday high" xD
Still no magic dust :(

DeletedUser

It is precisely my boosted resource :p
I have 25 more pages :)
I hope that my new business partners will accept my offers :p

DeletedUser

ah, ok, now I've better understood...I do the same when I've no other choice...;)

DeletedUser

but if they are not your discovered players, how have you done about fee? :confused:

I think a fee in not so a big problem, if I/you can kill all non boosted manufactures. I don`t know your situation but for me it is better now, after my planned town rebuild.
The fee is only 50% but the boosted goods are much more than 50%.