• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Armories

DeletedUser1247

this may be a silly question but why are some building soooo many armories ????? the only thing they do is increase training size, they do not increase training speed or squad size.... unless i missed something. its a terrible waste of population which you could apply to building more goods. i only have 4 and thinking about going to 3 maybe even just 2 heck with 4 i can load 10 hours worth of troops why do some need 6 7 8 or more ? do they want to load a week worth of troops ??? meaning they only log in once a week ? i have 4 player X has 12 i will build just as many troops as player X in the same amount of time. i will just have to load barrack a bit more often... if your logging in about every 8 hours or so whats the point in loading 24 hours or more of troops ? to each there own your city build as you like, but your not getting the full potential out of your city by building so many armories

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser315

I would agree there is no real value to building so many armories but if your at the end game & you have so much coin , goods & supplies to last a lifetime , what else is there to do with ones pop. & resources .
3 armories should get you to the end game logging in twice daily .
O yea i forgot to mention the rank points you get for building so many :)

DeletedUser1247

I would agree there is no real value to building so many armories but if your at the end game & you have so much coin , goods & supplies to last a lifetime , what else is there to do with ones pop. & resources .
3 armories should get you to the end game logging in twice daily .
O yea i forgot to mention the rank points you get for building so many :)
not really a good choice for points level 15 armory only 439 points also requires 981 culture while a level 15 scrolls (Non bonus) gets 1195 points and requires only 349 culture and takes same amount of space... also i dont think most are even close to uncovering the world map as far as possible there is always a use for coins an goods

DeletedUser

this may be a silly question but why are some building soooo many armories ????? the only thing they do is increase training size, they do not increase training speed or squad size.... unless i missed something. its a terrible waste of population which you could apply to building more goods. i only have 4 and thinking about going to 3 maybe even just 2 heck with 4 i can load 10 hours worth of troops why do some need 6 7 8 or more ? do they want to load a week worth of troops ??? meaning they only log in once a week ? i have 4 player X has 12 i will build just as many troops as player X in the same amount of time. i will just have to load barrack a bit more often... if your logging in about every 8 hours or so whats the point in loading 24 hours or more of troops ? to each there own your city build as you like, but your not getting the full potential out of your city by building so many armories

At least it looks alot better than filling half your city with those pink goddesses :D

DeletedUser

Calm down guys ;)

Every one is building his/her city following their own conceptions and instead of disputing we better should learn from others which aspects are their priorities, e.g. beauty, economic etc.
Best of all, if we find solutions where all aspects are well balanced and in harmony. And last, but not least - we should try to understand the considerations of other city builders. There is a lot to learn ;)

DeletedUser

Your comments, dear MagicLucy, are always common sense and well balanced ones: I like that very much! :)
I believe that many of us are here to spend free time in relax and possibly in amazing way; this forum is for me very valuable 'cause I can learn by each message every day a lot of things about players different way of thinking/acting on Elvenar and I treasure all of that ;)

DeletedUser283

I think most people who build more than 2 or 3 armories do it to keep the training squad size as close as possible to the battleground squad size;
it does not make it any faster to train units, buts it is far simpler to match production to needs ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser967

Philplessis a few weeks ago I built 5 armories for 2 reasons - 1. i have no better options to build, I do not build much buildings i prefer build less but better upgraded and I wanted train more army when I couldn't activ play. Now I can easly remove all of them because 1 armory is completly enough at least for me.
Sometimes I wonder for what people build 10 armories or more and ignored buildings like good or workshops - I saw people with 10 armories and 3 workshops......

DeletedUser

Building more armories is used to have a time of training sufficient to cover the time when you are not online, fill five slots in the evening and you find the teams ready the next morning without wasting time. ;)
if you connect once a day is the same with a longer training time.

DeletedUser

Upgrading barracks recruiting is faster and faster so need enough armories too :) With 5 slots in barracks I have 4 of them and I think are necessary :)

DeletedUser594

Armies/Barracks, lots of opinions here! I just run 1 barrack and 1 training center!
Both at level 15 and seem to have more success with collecting provinces than before!
Used to run 3 barracks before but got rid of 2, same goes for a lot of goods buildings!
When on a higher level only 1 is needed! Some I still run several of them, but will reduce
them as well as I progress in the game...;)

DeletedUser967

I have only 1 armory and 49armies to train on full slots and it is completly enough....;)

DeletedUser

Yes, ulQuiorra: we've a similar strategy.
Then I've seen that since I've the possibility of being on-line regularly, I don't need more armories for training troops, so I use the population for other buildings ;)

DeletedUser967

I think in this case it isn't strategy but just laziness to the boring fights :p Sometimes I wonder for what is this 1 armory stand in my city if I don't train units from many many days? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I prefer my population use to all goods :)

DeletedUser967

Seriously fighting in my case is 90% automatic with really little lose :confused::confused::confused::confused: