• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Are barracks and Armory must haves?

DeletedUser

I dont like the battle and would like the spots used by the armory and barracks, Has anyone else got rid of them or can I even do that?

DeletedUser126

Right now yes you can, after you progress with the main storyline (for barracks) no need for armouries.

I recommend deleting lv 1 Baracks if you didint upgrade them, and upgrade if you will ever need for main storyline.

In the current state of combat a lot of people will want to do this probably, i only really keep mine for unique building :D

DeletedUser

Some quests needs this buildings, but you can cancel it. So, you don`t really use this buildings. Later you cannot win against the NPCs so this buildings are not really needed. :D

DeletedUser

lol, so thats why I cant sell it. For a combat game its pretty lame, could have been a good city builder

edit by Goryn. Please do not share any conversation between yourself and support in public, this should always remain private. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser126

lol, so thats why I cant sell it. For a combat game its pretty lame, could have been a good city builder

Broken Combat System = Working as Intended ! Hahaha :D

edited quote by Goryn. I have removed the quote as it had information in it regarding a private conversation between a player and our support team. This should remain private at all times. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58

You don't have to build Armories (there are quests which want those but I believe all of them can be skipped), but if you intend to battle you should definitely have some. The bigger your squad size the more armories you need to create units. If you don't want to fight, then better save the space and use it for more goods buildings (you'll need the goods).

Yes, battles become harder and harder and the way they work is weird (for example the damage does not decrease with each defeated unit from a squad, there's only a very small percentage decrease even if you defeat most units in a squad). But that information is made available upfront, it's even pointed out on their Wiki page and that would be the definition of intended behavior (something working as it's designed to). We may not like it and each of us can have our opinion on how it should be improved, but it's clearly intended behavior.

DeletedUser

I just dont get why if combat is so impotant, they allow us to negotiate.

Marindor

Hi Rhinowarrior,

Please be aware of the following:

It is a violation of our rules to share your own issues with the in-game support staff (example your own tickets with support) in any public venue, whether in the game or on the forum. It only serves to confuse other players as they can never know all the details that the 'mod' was aware of when they answered your ticket. This is all considered confidential and private information, and we take issues of our player's privacy very seriously.
I urge you all to keep your communications with any staff member private, just as every member of the support staff does with all of your private and confidential information.

I hope you all understand this policy is in place to protect every players privacy, thank you.