• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

archers

DeletedUser762

ok what happened to archers up-grate? I was just getting there.. Has it been removed? why?

DeletedUser118

Its not really wasted as you still need it for other parts of the tech tree. The Archer research was not the last.

DeletedUser1548

@Katzenprinz , yes but you know... I unlocked Archer few days ago... It was 2000 loot, I believe? So for me: 10 days of grinding 1h productions during a day and 8h by night.
If I knew I would have waited and just accumulated 3000 loot for Orcish Wonders... 'Battle Redesign' was going on for months. This cost should've been fixed earlier.
We're treated like garbage here, seriously I have never seen anything like this in any online game. o_O That's awful.

DeletedUser762

@Katzenprinz , yes but you know... I unlocked Archer few days ago... It was 2000 loot, I believe? So for me: 10 days of grinding 1h productions during a day and 8h by night.
If I knew I would have waited and just accumulated 3000 loot for Orcish Wonders... 'Battle Redesign' was going on for months. This cost should've been fixed earlier.
We're treated like garbage here, seriously I have never seen anything like this in any online game. o_O That's awful.
exactly! and good job I didn't get to it yet. am still growing stupid mushrooms for other stuff, and it s goo I don't have to do extra. but I bet it is very annoying for others