• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

FaunaWillow

Posted in the Beta Release Notes today, over on Discord:

"Some bugs have been fixed
  • A bug in the trader offers was fixed which disabled the confirm button after cancelling a reasonable offer in the trader.
  • Some quest wordings were changed to better represent what it is needed from the quests.
  • We have fixed a Dwarven event order issue where all the rewards didn't add up to 100%.
  • We have fixed a display issue for the Fire Phoenix pet building."

I figured we could post it here in General Discussion as players, while we are still able to. :)

Last edited:

FaunaWillow

“Dear Humans and Elves,

Due to popular demand, we are very pleased to introduce the hide buildings option for our browser players.

From the 25th of September, if you are playing the Beta server, you will be able to hide buildings when you are organizing your city. This option will show up when you start moving Buildings. If everything goes well, this feature will become available on the Live servers starting on the 28th. So, from here onward, this option will be already active on mobile.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team”

(Video and images on Discord)

Biloutte91

Capture d’écran 2023-09-25 143635.png

Capture d’écran 2023-09-25 143918.png

news in the live

Capture d’écran 2023-09-25 144655.png

Nothing in béta :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

FaunaWillow

Spire:

“Dear Humans and Elves ,

**On October 1st,** the reward dataset for the Spire of Eternity will be adjusted for the next 6 weeks.

Changes:

* The Glory of the Nimble Artifacts will be phased out as a possible reward for the Spire of Eternity.
* The Witty Raccoon Artifacts and a craftable building will be phased in instead.
* The Flower Goblin Epiphany Artifacts will also be phased in for crafting.

*Kind regards,*
*Your Elvenar Team*”

https://discord.gg/elvenar-1136205917306753035

FaunaWillow

Event:
“Dear Humans and Elves,

We have a new Event coming up!

# Whispers of the Soul - On Beta from October 2nd

Dr. Freakenspleen is always tinkering with his creations, but they always end up having some issues. They're either not very smart, too aggressive, or they're about as attentive as a 3-year-old. His lifelong dream of creating a thinking, aware being still feels out of reach. Then, on Halloween eve, he spots spirits wandering among the trees. It's his first time dealing with non-physical beings. He starts to think that maybe these spirits are the missing piece of the puzzle he's been looking for. So, he gathers his team and gets ready to do what he does best: approaching these spirits and their consciousness with a scientific mindset.

## Main Prize: Soul Lab
A new combination of Evolution and Set building where the main building of the set piece can be evolved! We did this to try something new and to basically provide an even stronger reward than a simple set. You can see this as an evolving building that is additionally boosted by set pieces.

The main building produces Culture, Population, and is switchable between Orcs, Ascended Goods, Units and Knowledge Points.

## A new Unicorn is coming!
You will be able to acquire the Wraith Unicorn building from the Daily Rewards and the building produces Culture and Population!

This event will also feature the Leagues system, as well as the Royal Prize Pass.

We're happy to hear your feedback in the dedicated channel <#1150560175967711242> . Bugs can be reported in the ⁠ <#1143844270843891802> forum channel, as always!
Thank you for your help and interest in beta

*Kind regards,*
*Your Elvenar Team*”

https://discord.gg/elvenar-1136205917306753035

mainbanner_tile_mistyforest2023.png
SPOILER_A_Evt_Evo_Set_Tile_Mistyforest_XXIII_Soul_Lab1_1.gif
SPOILER_A_Evt_Tile_Mistyforest_XXIII_Wraith_Unicorn1_1.png

meira

• A bug in the trader offers was fixed which disabled the confirm button after cancelling a reasonable offer in the trader.
  • Some quest wordings were changed to better represent what it is needed from the quests.
  • We have fixed a Dwarven event order issue where all the rewards didn't add up to 100%.

I figured we could post it here in General Discussion as players, while we are still able to. :)

Hi, just want to say thanks to the dev's for all your hard work and innovations these days. Unfortunately I can not use discord on my computer. It crashes everytime I have used it and seems to interfere with it's normal working processes. My computer is using Windows 10 and is an i5 intel, with 4 cores. No other program has a problem on my computer. It's up to date etc, etc, etc. I have tried to resolve the issue but nothing is working. And when I was removing it, that was a problem as well. Took me a week to find all the bits of Discord in my computer as it seemed to have spread itself though out other areas in my computer's program. So I definitely don't want to download it again as I really don't trust it.