• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate ancient wonder

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60657
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60657

I report a bug here because it can be found on many game worlds.
Gaming support on the CZ server refuses to acknowledge the error.

account "A" completes an ancient wonder on account "B" at 20:00. He gets a 25KP reward. (not a bug)
Account "C" was not in play for 14 hours. He should have 10KP at 20:00. He also helped with the ancient wonder of "B" and received a 15KP reward. 10 +15 = 25KP. After joining the game at 20:05 he has only 15 KP (error).
According to CZ support, the ancient wonder was completed in the morning. (lie)

The game probably mistakes the time to prove the ancient wonder.

Excuse my English. Translated by google.

Deleted User - 60657

Thank you

Why does CZ game support deny a known bug?
It is not for the first time. They have not made a mistake several times, which was known worldwide and subsequently repaired.

There is no place to file a complaint :-(

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you

Why does CZ game support deny a known bug?
It is not for the first time. They have not made a mistake several times, which was known worldwide and subsequently repaired.

There is no place to file a complaint :-(
Hi, i cant speak for CZ ofcourse, but as far as i can see, this isnt a known bug yet.
Hasnt been confirmed on beta at least, since i have not found a single log where it is wrong. Testing what people are suspecting is wrong also didnt come up with a bug yet.

My suspision are still that there is no bug except the delayed popup bug, which causes a lot of confusion.