• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Ancient Wonder Sunset Towers have wrong arrow direction for seed decay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.47-(2d75fb643) (2018-01-18 16:51)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 63.0.3239.132
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.137
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = 5

Quest title: none

Current situation: Ancient Wonder Sunset Towers have wrong arrow direction for seed decay reduction

Expected situation:

Sunset Towers should reduce seed decay not increase this ;) so arrow direction down

Reproduction Steps: n/a

look at Sunset Towers to see the issue

Attachments

• Decay.PNG
    Decay.PNG
    100.4 KB · Views: 172

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
nevertheless its the same with the maze, i think this is indeed intestesting bug.

Ill let this one get checked by game design.

Deleted User - 60107

No, a RED arrow down would look like it's bad for the palyer. The standard (in the games I play) is:
- green arrow up - increases something that beenfits the player, for example: Increases a unit's damage
- red arrow up - increases something that hurts the player, for example: Increases the time it takes to train a unit
- green arrow down - decreases something to player's benefit/advantage, for example: Decreases the time it takes to train a unit
- red arrow down - decreases something to player's detriment, for example: Decreases a unit's damage

Since this AW decreases seed decay it should be a green arrow down, to clearly show that the decrease is benefitial for the player. An arrow up makes it seem like it increases decay instead.

Just my personal opinion.

Marindor

Guys, please don't abuse bug report threads to give feedback. Use feedback threads for that. I'm going to close this one now. It is not a bug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.