• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Ancient Wonder lost KP's

Brummbaer

Game version:V.1.26 (3c519b2) (2017-03-10 9:19)

Game world: Beta1

Browser + version: GoogleChrome 55.0.2924.87 (64-bit)

Shockwave Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221

Operating System: Windows10 64Bit

Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080

Account name: Brummbaer

Humans or Elves: Elves

Issue: Loose KP load in Ancient Wonder

Reproducibility: Mentioned the 3rd time (now controlled by screenshot)

Quest title: none

Current situation: Ancient Wonder lost KP's ?!

Expected situation: KP load does not decrease

Addition information:

city graphics quality set to low/high

Reproduction Steps:

* mention issue on Needles of the Tempest Level 16 and Mountain Halls Level 13

* reload game

* close game

* clear browser cache

* restart game

* close game

* change browser to Firefox

* clear browser cache

* Start game

* check again

* Take screenshots

* close game

* Start Bug Report

Possible explanation: Players are complete deleted from game and the invested KP's are gone too. I will control the issue by screenshots

DeletedUser1771

Ok, I'm waiting for more info from you. Please explain in details how KPs are lost and provide us with screenshots if you can.

Brummbaer

First info:
At 11.03.2017 my Needles shows 34 KP's, today there are only 29 KP's (5 KP's missing)
At 11.03.2017 my Mountain Halls shows 11 KP's, today 3 (8 KP's missing)

All other wonders have an increased or unchanged amount

DeletedUser1771

And you think that some players who donated KPs to you were deleted from game and that's why you lost those KPs? Hmmm, that will be hard to investigate, but we will do that somehow :D.

Brummbaer

Today I have started to make screenshot of all wonders and mentioned that my shrine lost 10 KPs from yesterday to today :(

DeletedUser1771

If you lost you KPs from AW which were donated to you by players who were deleted from the game, that is, unfortunately intended behavior.

Before I mark this thread as 'not a bug' can you guys give me some feedback about lost KPs. Are you sure that your lost KPs were given to you by players who are deleted from the game?

Brummbaer

Dear Tajanstvena,
My old fellowship member quit the game and is deleted.
FEE-LIESE
All of the invested KPs are gone, but I can't demonstrate this by screenshots because it is too late

DeletedUser1771

I'm so sorry, but it seems that you had bad luck. If player leaves the game and his account gets deleted, all KPs he invested in somebody's AW are deleted, too. :oops: That is how game works. Personally I don't like that, cause you need to rush with upgrading AWs, cause there is always possibility that you might loose given KPs.