• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

ancient wonder guild collaboration

DeletedUser607

My suggestions regarding fellowships and ancient wonders is a bit more complicated, but could lead to a situation, where fellowships have to build AWs more strategically than now. Actually, now there is nearly no strategy involved.

So, the AWs will be the same as now, but there should be an additional very small bonus per level of an AW in your fellowship. I'm thinking about 0.25% (factor 0.0025) more effect per level of that AW, depending on the added levels of all AWs of that kind in the fellowship.

For example the Mountain Hall:

So you have lvl 1 of Mountain Hall: Currently you get 10% more of the base resource production aswell as 410 new citizen.

With that system, let's assume there are 10 other players in your fellowship and each one has MH lvl 10. That means 100 lvl at 0.25% each + your own lvl 1 MH, 101 x 0.25% = 25.25%. Your MH gets you 10% extra resources, 10% * 1.2525 = 12,525% resources (instead of 10%). It's 25% more efficient than a regular lvl 1 MH. For those with the lvl 10 MHs, it's 60% * 1.2525 = 75.15% (for comparison, lvl 13 has 76%, essentially netting three extra levels of MH for free).

The same thing goes for the extra population.

A good fellowship should now try to optimize the levels of that certain AW for all players, since an upgrade of lvl 1 to lvl 2 has the same effect as an upgrade of lvl 10 to lvl 11.

In the long run, this could allow certain strategies for the fellowship, depending on which AW are being pushed by the fellowship.

CrazyWizard

How should I response to this one?

HELL NO!

Sorry I congratulate your effort but if something like this would be implementen then I am gone.
This is a perfect idea for the top 5 guilds who are hardcore in anything.

On my main account I am a player playing for ranking but those in my guild some do some dont, some just want to have a pretty city and some have other objectives who are all cool. most importantly the people around me are all cool people and we enjoy eachothers companyn no matter how they play.

Now lets go back to your idea, I need my ranking so you who doesnt play hardstyle, nice to meet you, but you suck so be gone, oh you love ranking to? lets all join. lets all start infighting because I need this and you need that but I charter that half of the guild for my idea and you for yours (any idea how often I have already see top guild break up due infighting?)

I ,ove my guild because we respect eachothers play style, if I cant do that anymore because I need to force other players to play the way it's most benificial to me, than I rather quit.

DeletedUser607

I see.

Someone else can benefit from it more than I do, that means that the idea is crap.

Think about why the top 5 guilds are actually top 5. Because they communicate in their guilds, they trade and they push each other (well and yes, they dump some money into it).

So if you love your guild, and they love you, you can still gain extra benefits from this concept, there is nothing wrong in it.

Besides, you should think about that sort of blackmail-strategy in discussions "I'm gone, if X happens". I've seen that far too often and usually the group was doing better with that person gone.

Veeb

We used to be top 5 but didn't kick the inactives quick enough and we all have fun chat etc. This could be a good way to help along lower ranked players to get up to speed as well as helping higher ranks too. Our fellowship would always have you can if you want to. Same as Guilds I am in in FoE, GvG/GE if you want to.
I like it in principle but it may need to wait for more / future content to make it more useful and certainly maybe just a test version on beta with maybe only one AW- Preferably an aw that benefits the fellowship but as there isn't any fellowship content as yet apart from helping each other by aiding, trading or donating to aws. Maybe improve the trade between the fellowships ?

SoggyShorts

This sounds like a good idea. As far as the complaint that it will reward better teams more than weaker ones, so what? I don't really get playing for ranking when someone can just open their wallet and outrank you....but to each their own i guess.