• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Aiding motivation and Polishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser408

Can the Devs consider to improve how we Motivate or Polish are Followships and even our Hood

Currently for Fellowship it takes 4 click(people on 1st page) or 5 clicks to actually Aid somebody

In the hood it is 2-3 clicks,

My finger is sore from so many clicks make it easier please.
I won't mention how other Inno games do it, since this game is unique (hint FOE)

DeletedUser43

A couple ideas have been proposed already on this forum. I'll mention them here briefly, so you can support the idea(s) you like in the corresponding thread(s)! :)

Four ideas have been forwarded to the developers:
  • A list of discovered players (click), displayed on the World Map, that contains the names of discovered players and an indication of whether the player could be aided again. To aid the player, you would still have to go to his city.
  • A "Next City" button (click), displayed next to the "Return Home" and "World Map" buttons at the bottom of the screen. When clicking this button, you go to the next discovered player's city. In other words: you'll have to visit a player's city, but you'll have to load less screens to do so.
  • An "Aid" button (click), displayed on the World Map above the discovered player's city. With this button, you wouldn't have to visit the discovered player's city; you would aid one of his buildings automatically.
  • A mouseover with quick city options (click), displayed on the World Map above the discovered player's city, that contains the choices "Enter city", "Aid main hall", "Aid builder's hut" and "Aid (best) culture building". To aid the player, you wouldn't have to visit his city.
One idea that specifically mentions aiding fellowships members, can be found here (click). This idea hasn't been forwarded yet.

I'll close this thread as a duplicate of the last mentioned thread, as I think that will be most similar to what you meant. But please also check the other threads, to see if you like something else as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.