• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate AI Fighting-auto fight

DeletedUser724

When you select a sector
enter sector
you can either "cater" and "fight"

if you choose "fight"
you enter to select your army
after select 1 soldier ( even other 4 are empty"
you are given the choose "auto fight" or "fight"

If we do not have time, we choose "auto fight" and AI will calculate and
may result a big loss or total loss

If we choose to "fight"
<we know the AI is not good, so we try to re-position soldier in a good battle manner>
we are also given
"Finish battle automatically" and "surrender" and "switch to maximum speed"
we only use "surrender" if something is wrong

we always "switch to maximum speed"
normal, medium and maximum speed...to us is not good, we want a much faster
I would like to suggest a "super maximum speed"

I would like to suggest "the movement of soldier should also be skipped", we do not need to know how soldier move from position A to B. Just move soldier from position A to B at instant.

"finish battle automatically" is also non-sense to us becos it show soldier movement from position A to B. It only kill player time. Inno aware "KILLING PLAYER TIME" is equivalent to ask "PLAYER TO LEAVE"
player come to enjoy the fun..not watching soldier move and those soldier move make all player upset too becos of the "stupid move" < I have other soldier can kill enemy soldier, but the AI drive soldier up for enemy soldier to kill>

I would also like to suggest another button in there too
"auto fight" ...the same operation in the page with "auto fight" and "fight"
That is to say, player is allow to set up and reposition soldier in battle field with initial manual control
after player position soldier, player choose "auto fight" and then we have AI calcualte result instead showing how soldier fight
If any player who want to see "how soldier react", they can still choose "Finish battle automatically"

SoggyShorts

"finish battle automatically" is also non-sense to us becos it show soldier movement from position A to B.
Right after clicking "finish battle" there is a pop-up at the top of the screen "battle results" that skips the rest of the fight instantly.
The current system allows people to set initial positions, and switch to autofight so they can learn, and observe, or click battle results and be done. Having the choice is always better.