• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [ADV] Cannot contribue fewer badges than max or max-1

Elevenar

Game version: v1.37-(b308e4f86) (2017-08-21 11:21)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.101 x64
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always happens

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
I lost so many badges over the weekend and today due to the bugs in this game. So I tried to minimize my losts and tried to only contribute ONE badge at a time ... which is not possible. I can contribute all I have (here 6). I also may reduce by one to have 5 instead of 6. If I try to reduce farther, the contribution amount resets to ZERO.

Edit: It is possible to enter "1" badge via keyboard. Still, it is not possible to enter a "1" or "2" with the given + or - buttons. The single badge is taken/removed from your inventory and for sure IS NOT BEING ADDED to the total sum. (even with the newest game version told above). So, still the bug exists and badges CANNOT be added to waypoints.

Expected situation:
Contributing badges should be possible in steps by 1 from zero to the maximum (either amount of badges needed or available in the "inventory")

Reproduction steps:
Try to contribute only one badge.

Screenshots:
20170821 bug_adv_add_amount.gif

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
this is a known bug. + and - signs work per 100 so for badges that basically means all or nothing gets put in.
Somehting thats on the list to get fixed before it goes to live :)