• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Abusing the "decline quest" button

DeletedUser

Hey there,

As it's beta i guess i'm supposed to point at "issues" which come to my mind...
well and my moral integrity just forces me to point out the following:

Some of you guys will know the quest "gain 40 (steel, planks, marble)" you get round about 2000 gold and some supplies for finishing that quest off.

well...as i'm still lacking regular trading partners i couldn't test it yet...but 2 trading partners could just finish that kind of quest over and over again by just switching their goods to each other via the trader and decline quests until they get the trading quest again.

Can anyone follow me?

As I said..I just wanted to point this out.

regards,
LM

DeletedUser

But you'll never know when that same quest is going to pop-up. Most quests can be done easily at this point. A quest to upgrade certain buildings can be done by upgrading them, and then cancel the upgrade. I hope they will sort this out in the near future.

DeletedUser285

After a Decline there should be a cool down period ( 1hr? 3hrs ?) until next Quest is generated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser126

A while ago i suggested that you should be able to decline quest only XX times per day.

DeletedUser126

Of course, they contacted me first asking about ideas and opinions since im top player. That was about 2-3 weeks ago.

I made a pretty long mail back to them listing dozens of ideas, suggestions and new game mechanics.

DeletedUser332

I don't really see a problem with farming repeatable quests. This is commonly done over in FoE as well, where the rewards for doing so are often much greater than small amounts of coin and supplies.

DeletedUser

@qaccy
yes and no i would say...if the programming staff is solving the issue, Nosferatu mentioned at post #2 then..yes...
as long as this game design failure (that's what i would call it) exists it's possible to farm infinite supplies and money for doing nothing than clicking decline, upgrade, decline, upgrade...
and i would bet, that Innogames didn't want to make this a game feature ;)