• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Abundance of gold chests, bug or feature ?

DeletedUser1681

How about this one - a bug or a feature (some kind of compensation) ?

Today's daily exclusive "Glossy Garden" 420 culture/420 population. I was thinking that I gotta have one of those. I'm pretty sure I had 325 moon shards when I started - that's 2 gold chests tops, 140 moon shards per chest, right ?

So I started clicking gold chests, no luck with the Glossy Garden, but every gold chest seemed to deduct less than 140 moon shards. After a click I was down to 280 and I got 3 more clicks on gold. I have now enough runes to build an ancient wonder.
I also now have 140 sun flares towards the second grand prize (I think I had just 40 before) and this got me thinking could this be some kind of compensation ? Players have been complaining about not having a chance to win 2nd and 3rd grand prize without diamonds.

I'm really sorry about flimsy reporting, but you see the situation: sudden chance of freebies, hands shaking, keeping on clicking :p:oops::rolleyes:

Jixel

After getting pretty much nothing but spells for every chest I've opened so far (bah!), tonight my luck changed - I had 140+ splinters, so opened the "big" chest, and got ... 140 more splinters :)
Opened the big chest again and got ... Glossy Garden !
I had to sell a L19 house to fit it in, but the population/culture it gives more than made up for it - I have positive population again !

I'll keep an eye on my luck on my other three worlds (although two of them don't have the MA, so I won't be seeing 140 splinters in either anytime soon ... ).