• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other About scouts.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1865
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1865

I have a question and an idea.
Question: Why do we only have one scout?
Idea: Given the extremely long time to research a distant province (2 days maybe more) we could get a second scout (through a set of missions, or bought with diamonds). It would help a lot.

It's just an idea but I think many people would be happy if it were put into practice.
Thank you.

SoggyShorts

I believe the reason we only have one scout and that the times get longer is to maintain/increase the challenge as you progress.
The greatest challenge in Elvenar is trying to fit everything that you want/need into a limited space.
If expansions were endlessly achievable at great speed it would diminish this challenge.

They could reduce the time it takes your scout, and increase the number of provinces required for your next expansion to maintain the current balance, or give you a second scout but double the number of provinces required. In the end it would be the same thing, only more expensive.
As for a second scout with diamonds to speed things up, you can already speed up a scout by spending diamonds.

DeletedUser1596

I'm afraid Soggy is right. Many (or maybe all) advanced players are currently struggling with one thing - they are too far ahead and the game is penalising them with very high buyout prices and impossible fights. And if you will send your scout everytime it will be available, you will have to face the same problem. You could say that even one scout is too many :).

Marindor

Due to game balancing reasons, the number of scouts will not be increased. I will archive this thread now :)

Marindor

Due to game balancing reasons, the number of scouts will not be increased. I will archive this thread now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.