• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Ability to move city

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi people
I have been playing this game for almost a month.
I have access to more than 20 other players as neighbors.
Only 2 are active.
Me and those 2 we all have planks boosted.
On our market none is selling marble or steel.
Our next product that is boosted is silk to all 3 of us.
As you can see we have come to an end.
We can not proceed. We can not progress.
Nothing in the market for us.
There are some who sell steel or marble but the trade rate is way to high for us especially with the 50% fee.
Therefore this game in the location where our cities are has no future.
I cant wait for 30 days or more for support to delete the inactive players around me.
So a good idea would be to have a button called 'MOVE CITY' with a week cooldown that works if you pay gold.
That movement would be random or you could pay some diamonds and choose your new location.
Until that day, I see no reason to play this.
Thank you.

DeletedUser43

I'm sorry to hear that your game stalled thanks to the inactive neighbours. These neighbours will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity and replaced by new players. It might take a while before the new players arrive, because we've only started removing inactive players a few months after Beta began and we've now got some catching up to do with four months of inactive players. On the language versions, the replacing of inactive players with new players will probably go more smoothly, but that wouldn't help you here on Beta, which brings us back to your idea.

The idea of relocating your city is already being discussed in this thread (click). You can find other similar ideas when you click on the prefix "World Map". Please support the ones you like! I'll close this thread as a duplicate of the referred thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.