• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9482] Can't find my tournament reward

DeletedUser1250

Game version: v1.4-5cf4c83-(staging) (2016-04-19 12:53)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 49.0.2623.112 m
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 21.0.0.216
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility:
1/2 this was the first time I got it, the first tournament I didn't get it because my points weren't high enough?

Current situation:
The tournament ended and I saw the reward screen. It showed a reward chest and I can't find it anywhere, nor do I know what the reward is. Of course I got the relics and the bonus points, but this is about the reward chest in the middle.

Expected situation:
I expect to find that chest anywhere or expect some explanation what the reward in the middle is.

Reproduction steps
1. Research the tournament in the tech tree
2. When the tournament starts, do a lot of fighting, probably enough to end in the top 100 of the ranking
3. Wait till the tournament is over and wait for the tournament reward screen.
4. Check all you can to find the reward/chest, where is it, what did it give? can't find it

tournament reward 1.png

Elderflower

Me too. I just got the same thing after the just-ended crystal tournament. Previous tournaments were okay

DeletedUser607

it would be nice to learn what this tournament reward should be.

DeletedUser605

Just got a chest as a tournament reward ... still no idea what was in it - Will this be fixed?

ophion

Has anyone ever received any rewards from completing the tournaments...because I certainly have not.:(
It tells me I have won loads of relics and shows me a chest which I assume contains some kind of reward...but I never see any of them. I'd be very interested in knowing if anyone has gotten anything from them.