• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9444] Additional provinces unlocked without clearing them

DeletedUser651

I am playing on google Chrome as an elf

on Windows 10 on a lenovo laptop with 8 mg of ram
21.0.0.216 version of adobe
v1.4-5cf4c83-(staging) (2016-04-19 12:53)

I cleared provinces 1-15 the first day and the second day provinces 1-19 were unlocked. I could do level two on 1-15 and I was "allowed" to do 16-19 on level one if I wanted to. (I chose not to).

I expected only 1-15 to be unlocked on the second day.

I don't know if this is a bug or intended. If it is intended I think this is a nice feature as it lets you choose to do a few provinces closer to a few neighbors if you want without having to clear them all.

DeletedUser867

On the first day, I suspect you overlooked the 16th tournament because it was in an obscure corner or some such. The Tournaments become visible one at a time, and then remain visible whether they are still locked, or not. On the second round you can skip around, but during the first round there's a forced sequence.

There's the possibility that the Tournaments become visible Ring by Ring, I was not checking that closely, but they're at least numbered clockwise in each Ring, starting at 11 o'clock.

DeletedUser651

Nope. On day two, the 16th -19th tournaments were on level 1. I also know I hadn't done them. And they are still on level 1 because I still haven't done them.

DeletedUser

I can confirm this issue. I only did 4 provinces on level 1. But when i did those same for 4 provinces on level 2 yesterday, additional level 1 provinces opened up. And today, when again i only did those 4 provinces on level 3, more provinces opened up on level 1, so now i have 13 provinces unlocked, although i still only have done the 1st 4.

DeletedUser408

that is correct day 2 rest of provinces open up as far as you have scouted in your area, this occured for Marble tourney also, I think that is intent

DeletedUser651

Today, on day 3 of the tournament, ALL the provinces were unlocked.

DeletedUser651

As I stated on the other thread, I hope it is intended behavior. It is nice and helps you help your neighbors. You can run over and give them a few group points without having to have cleared the whole map and opening all the tournaments first.

But, if it is intended, then we should update the wiki so people know about this feature. :)

DeletedUser651

If it is now fixed, does that mean this bug was confirmed? (She says with a glint of a diamond in her eye). ;)