• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [9006] Buildings in vicinity stay ghostly after moving

DeletedUser651

Game version: v1.2.3-(db5b5eb) (2016-03-16 16:18)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Google chrome 48.0.2564.116 m
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.182
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Bobbykitty
Humans or Elves: Elf
Hardware Acceleration: ON
City graphic quality: medium

Reproducibility: 5/5

This one is a little hard to describe.

Click on the move button and pick up a building and then put it back in the same spot. The buildings around the one you picked up are greyed out, or ghostly, I'm not sure what to call it. As soon as you go pick up the next building or hit done, those buildings go back to being normal again. But if you pick up the next building and put that one down, the buildings around the latter building are greyed out.

What should happen? As soon as you put the building down, the buildings surrounding it should go back to normal even before you hit the done button.

DeletedUser118

gzy9ko4w.jpg

This you mean? They are staying see through till you press the Done button.

DeletedUser1075

I've noticed that for about a week - since the fairies were launched. It's inconsistent, but appears to be when you've nudged the building around a bit so the surrounding ones went transparent during the moving process. Planting the building should make them opaque again, but it doesn't.

DeletedUser651

Yup. That is exactly what I am talking about. It makes it hard to tell when you have to put a building down and when you are able to pick up the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser594

Can confirm, plus have to restart game to continue upgrade buildings!!
Don't you love them BUGS!!!? :D