• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [7020] Producing units counts towards "Gain X Goods" quests

DeletedUser778

H1Wxuv3DWyFk.jpg

A couple of minutes ago it showed 7/4000 and now this and I don't trade/produce such little amounts.

Does it still show like that after a refresh? According to our logs your progress on that quest is currently 0/4000. :)

DeletedUser778

Sorry can't check anymore finished the quest when my goods production was finished. :(

That's too bad, thanks for the feedback, though! If you do happen to come across this again, please let us know! Also, if there is anyone else who can reproduce this, please post that here! :)

DeletedUser778

I can maybe give a little more info tomorrow i'm logged out right now, because bed time, but if I remember correctly I have this quest active right now again for goods collecting in the morning :)

DeletedUser778

Looked all normal. After finishing my goods collection I set it active again and it behaved normal too, so it looks like a one time thing.

Interesting, we've also not been able to reproduce this so far. If it happens again, please do let us know, but we'll archive this for now. :)

DeletedUser778

I found the cause.
I train 7 treants simultaneously and if I have the quest active and the treant training is finished they count torwards the quest.

Edit: Still 7/4000 after refreshing.

Edit 2: further testing with training 2 dancers and 1 archer and they count too, so I'm at 10/4000 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Preator

I can confirm this issue.
Current progress shows as 1642/4000.
1600 came from trade, plus 42 archers trained.

Ok, that is interesting. Moving this back for further investigation, thanks LordB and Preator! :)

Last edited: