• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [6603] Accumulating more than 10 Knowledge Points

Elderflower

Game version: 0.24.614-d852282-(master) (2015-08-31 13:48)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 40.0.3
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.209
Operating System: _Windows 7 Home Premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON/OFF Both on and off

Reproducibility: _Happened today. I hadn't noticed it earlier.

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: I stopped spending Knowledge Points a few days ago but today - after negotiating several encounters I accidentally hovered my cursor over the Knowledge Point bar and it told me I had 19 Knowledge Points and would get another in one hour.
__
__

Expected situation: I expected that as my Knowledge point bar was full (10 points) I would not be able to accumulate any more.
__
__

Reproduction Steps: I found it by hovering my cursor over the knowledge point bar.
1. __
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)
Knowledge points.jpg

DeletedUser118

Jup, same here. I just checked it and I had 11/10. I had won an encounter earlier today so I guess that is where that eleventh point came from.

DeletedUser967

In this situation I think it is only counter issue but somebody with that maybe could check what happened when you use example 1 KP? Counter will be 18/10 or 9/10 ?

DeletedUser967

Okay maybe somebody will check it or I do it when I get 10/10 ;)

MufMuf sometimes I forgot to use KP's and still fight but when I try to use it - it is normal I can use only that 10 KP's. I'm interesting what happened when you use even 1kp in situation from screen, counter will change to 9/10 or no? Maybe it will be important so I think should check it ;)

DeletedUser118

Well, problem with using them is, where? My techtree is already finished. :p

DeletedUser967

Ahhh okay Muf Muf if you check it that's fine, sorry for posts I just wanted to help ;)

After further investigation, it turned out that this is (part of) a feature that is planned for the next update. We will finish the feature, and it will come ingame with version 0.25 (if all goes to plan).

Sneak preview, right? ;)

DeletedUser778

For me it looks like we will start to get the KPs from encounters, even if our KP-bar is full. I looked a couple of hours ago there it was 18/10 for me, now i looked again after doing 7 encounters and its 25/10. :)

DeletedUser

After further investigation, it turned out that this is (part of) a feature that is planned for the next update. We will finish the feature, and it will come ingame with version 0.25 (if all goes to plan).

Sneak preview, right? ;)

Nice, i like this.
img

Last edited by a moderator:

Elderflower

Thanks for looking into it. How exciting. I wonder what is planned. Nice that we don't lose the points we gain from encounters.