• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5893] Minor improvement in Fellowship Members List GUI

DeletedUser

Hello everybody,

please take a second and look at this picture. And then tell me, how many members our fellowship "Breathing Magic" has got: http://pasteboard.co/1MxB3Xem.jpg

It looks like 7, doesn't it? But it's 10 currently. The list does not fill until the bottom (there enough place to show 1-2 more players there) so you think, this is the end of the list. Only the "1/2" tells you that the list continues on another page. I was close to writing a bug report about unlisted fellowship members already.

So, it's not a "big important issue that has to be fixed within 2 hours," but maybe changing this list may improve usability a little and make the list a bit more comprehensive.

Kind regards,
Retsam

BtW: I could not insert this as a picture so I took a link. Am I missing some privileges? The picture just doesn't show up, look at this:
1MxB3Xem.jpg

DeletedUser

I forgot to mention that the player portraits in the "Members" do not work (just a shadow with a question mark) but work perfectly in the "Aspirants" menu (there you see their human or elf portrait).

DeletedUser629

On the right side it says embed URL. copy/paste it here after clicking the image icon and your picture will appear here.

1MxB3Xem.jpg

DeletedUser43

This looks like there should be more players displayed per page. Therefore, we'll move this thread to the Bugs Forum. :)