• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5657] Scouting next province when trying to solve an encounter

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.18.14075-d9ced-(master) (2015-06-16 9:30)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Firefox
Flash Player version: 17.0.0.169
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
Account name: superalexandre9
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: It has happened twice but I do not want to try again !

Current situation:
I was in a province, I clicked the exclamation point to fight and in my resource bar at the top, I see "-310K". I go see the world map and I see a scout scouting a new province.

Expected situation:
The scout should not be started !

Reproduction Steps
Open the world map
2. Click on a province
3. Click an exclamation point to negotiate or fight
4. If and only if the point of exlamation is the same place that unexplored province on the map of the world, then you will pay the price of the scout for the province

Solve it quickly, please !
Tired of losing money unnecessarily !

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this Alex, we can indeed confirm this happening and will forward it to our development team for fixing!

DeletedUser

Thank you, Marindor :)
Looks like it is an image overlay problem...

DeletedUser

Look here:

upload_2015-6-23_13-5-50.png

DeletedUser

I had this problem too and I already informed / opened a ticket 3 days back to in-game support ...I can confirm this has been happening to me also ... I had to stop fighting for the time being till this bug's fixed so as not to lose coins ( for me each province takes up huge amount of coins and it keeps increasing every time) and at the same time opening up unnecessary provinces without my knowledge ...

A fix for this is currently planned for update 0.20 (still subject to change at this point). Good thing we're not FoE then, right? ;)

DeletedUser283

A fix for this is currently planned for update 0.20 (still subject to change at this point). Good thing we're not FoE then, right? ;)

most certainly yes, @Muf-Muf :)
now it has already been solved on FoE, but it came back though ....
hence my pessimistic comment ;)