• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5503] Broken Quest: "Commemorating History"

DeletedUser

Hi,

I have the quest "Build Statue of the Sacred Sage" - so I have build one. But the quest can not be finished.

Best regards

Katzepanther

DeletedUser

Yes, I was online. But in another tab of the browser.

Marindor

Hi @Katzepanther , thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating these issues. Could you please provide us with the following information:

* Which browser are you using (and which version of it)?
* Which Flash version are you using?

Thank you for that!

DeletedUser

Hi @Katzepanther , thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating these issues. Could you please provide us with the following information:

* Which browser are you using (and which version of it)?
* Which Flash version are you using?

Thank you for that!

I'm using Chrome Version 42.0.2311.135 m (64-bit) and I have started Elevenar as an App. I have Flash version 17,0,0,169 installed.

Today I have the same problem with the quest "Upgrade 2 Workshops that are at least Level 5. The first workshop I've upgraded yesterday and the quest says 1 of 2. Today in the morning I've started the upgrading of 1 workshop from level 8 to 9. Then I go to work and now the upgrade is finished and the quest says always 1 of 2.

Best regards

Katzepanther

Marindor

Hi @Katzepanther , thank you for the additional info here! Could you please make a seperate bug report for the other quest (if it's not already there)? That way we can collect all info per quest, which could help our development team to fix these issues more quickly!

DeletedUser

I have the same issue. Quest is "Commemorating History".
I am using Firefox 38.0.5 and Flash Player 18.0.0.160 and playing on Server Beta 1.

Marindor

I'll move this thread back to investigation now. Any more players who have problems with this particular quest?

DeletedUser

I just finished my third attempt to build a Sacred Sage and ...tada! It worked. Quest finished.
...Bad timing I guess. :)

Started to build it rigth after my last post - 21:0X. The attempt before was 4 or 5 days ago.
...if you want to check the logs or something.

Marindor

Thanks for letting us know @Kyrael ! Were there any differences between the last time and the 2 times before? Like: Were the builders motivated with 1 or some of them, were you online when finishing the building while you weren't with the others, did you use diamonds to finish production instead of waiting for them... Stuff like that? Anything that was different the last time, compared to the 2 times before?

DeletedUser

If I memorized correctly I started the building in the evening and controlled them the next morning. But I don't remember the exact day.
Now I controlled the production at the same day, one hour after it had finished.
I had not been logged in while production finished in both cases.

...if a builder was motivated I don't remember exactly but I would think not. It is rather rare they get motivated.
I prefer culture bonus or money, because playing in the morning and evening with building, production and upgrading in between makes the builder motivation not necessary.