• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5288] 'Attack graphics' do not appear when attacking units

DeletedUser651

What is with the new delay in the battles since the last upgrade? This is difficult to explain but I will try. I didn't have this delay before the last upgrade, nor do I have it currently on the US server.

What used to happen and what sometimes still does happen is when it is my turn to battle a monster, I get the lit up hexes to show where I can move and if I am in range I get the red sword or red arrow showing that I can reach my target. Those show up as soon as it is my fighter's turn to battle.

What happens now is often when it is my fighter's turn I do not get the lit up hexes to show where I can move nor do I get the red sword or arrow showing that I can reach my target. If I move my mouse but do not move my fighters the lit up hexes show up as they should and then the red sword or arrow shows up.

It isn't a big deal, but it is an annoying little glitch.

I tried to get a screen shot, but I can't seem to capture the mouse icon in a screen shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this, we'll investigate the case. Should be easy enough to confirm.

DeletedUser628

Can you please let us know which battle speed and battle quality graphics you're using? The first is found during battles, the latter is in the game settings. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Speed Graphics : I do not know .
Quality of the battle: low.

DeletedUser628

The only way we can reproduce this behavior is using the following steps:
1. Start a battle;
2. When your units are in range to attack the enemy, check which enemy your next unit can attack;
3. As soon as you click to attack/move with your current unit, move your mouse to the target for your next unit;
4. When the current unit's attack finishes and you get control of your next unit, the movement hexes do not lit up and you do not get the attack mouse icon. You have to move your mouse away from the target first, then return back to it, to get the movement hexes and the attack mouse icon.

This appears to be solely a graphics problem, as everything else is still in order. Even though you do not get the movement hexes and the attack mouse icon, clicking the targeted enemy (from step #2 and #3) still works and your unit attacks that unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're right , it's just a graphic problem.
Everything else is fine ;)
But you can fix it ?

DeletedUser628

We will report the issue to the developers, so they can hopefully resolve it.