• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5197] Units in training slots cannot be cancelled

DeletedUser

After this update I find that if I have units in the training slots in the barracks I am not able to cancel them ... I have already done the clearing of cache and all that needs to be done ...I just cannot cancel the units lined for training unless I refresh the whole game .... Once i refresh the first time it works and after sometime again the same case ...

I am using chrome latest version and the flash that comes along with it ... it was working alright before this update and has to do something with the recent update only ...and not my system to the best of my knowledge ...

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, ddevil. Did this happen once or you continue experiencing it? I just tried cancelling my own units in training and it worked just fine.

DeletedUser

Tried it many times now and still the same thing ..If i have to cancel I have to refresh the game ... I tried it even now before replying here and still cannot cancel them ...

DeletedUser628

Managed to get it happen once, but cannot otherwise reproduce it. If anyone comes across this, please let us know the following to help us locate the issue:

Code:
[b]What unit types were you training:
How many squads in total:
Did you use up your last supplies when this took place:[/b]

Thank you!

DeletedUser

What unit types were you training: 1 slot Sorceress (in training) & 4 Sword Dancers in queue (these 4 arethe one's that I am not able to cancel...I havent tried with the unit in training bcoz i did not want to do it all over again but when the sorceress gets done will try with the SW) ... But then I think I tried all the Units (atleast most of the units) and it was the same case

How many squads in total: I can train upto 61 per slot and one of my armory is getting upgraded at the moment ... if that completes it will be 62 ...

Did you use up your last supplies when this took place : I have enough supplies ... No shortage of it ... and not reached the capacity too ...so nothing wrong there ...

EDIT : Just tried with the unit (SW) in training itself too and same issue ...cannot cancel ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

Hi ,
I had a browser crash earlier this afternoon, and I just tried to reproduce this issue, but could not so far...

[edit]
thanks to @superalexandre9 details, I started 4 training squads of golems on top of the training squad of treants that was in progress, and could reproduce the issue;
after reloading the game, I could cancel the orders
[/edit]

Game version: __ 0.16.13576-51c10fe-(master) (2015-05-12 12:27)
Game world: __Beta1
Browser + version: __Waterfox 37.0.1
Flash Player version: __17.0.0.169
Operating System: __Windows 7 home premium 64
Screen resolution: __1440x900
Account name: __Phiplessis
Humans or Elves: __Elf

Reproducibility: __5/5

DeletedUser

Game version: __ 0.16.13568-c8884c8-(master) (2015-05-11 17:41)
Game world: __ Beta 1
Browser + version: __ Mozilla Firefox, last version
Flash Player version: __ 17.0.0.169
Operating System: __ Windows 7
Account name: __ superalexandre9
Humans or Elves: __ Elf

Reproduction Steps:
1. __ Start maximum construction order in the barracks
2. __ Try to cancel this ( these ) orders

DeletedUser

Game version: __ 0.16.13576-51c10fe-(master) (2015-05-12 12:27)
Game world: __ Beta 1
Browser + version: __ Chrome, Version 42.0.2311.135 m
Flash Player version: __ Version:17.0.0.169
Operating System: __ Windows 7
Account name: __ ddevil
Humans or Elves: __ Elf

Reproduction Steps:
1. __ Start training units in the barracks in all the 5 slots
2. __ Try to cancel any one or all of them by clicking on the red X
3. __ Nothing happens ...the units do not get cancelled ...there's no way to change what is being already in the slots

Note : My game version is different from the one's mentioned above by @superalexandre9 & @Philplessis

Preator

Same problem here.
I can train up to 25 units per slot.
2 treants in training + 3 x 2 treants in queue (the last queue slot not unlocked yet)
I can't cancel the training, and I can't cancel the ones in the queue as well.
I have plenty of supplies, not even close to a shortage.

But after refreshing the game page, it works just fine.

DeletedUser118

I have the same Version as you ddevil, but for me it works fine to cancel troops in the barracks.

DeletedUser

I do think everybody has the same version @Katzenprinz ...maybe it was typed wrongly by them ... the version i gave and you have is the latest after the hotfix and I started to have the problem only after that ... I dont know whats causing it but i m happy atleast there are a couple others who also facing the same issue ...So I m not all alone ....:D

DeletedUser

I am not sure if any fix has been applied for this But it has been working as intended for me today ... I am able to cancel the units in the training slots without any trouble till now today ... If the issue resurfaces will update on this thread ... thank you

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser

I had the same problame, but after deleting the browser catch it works again.

DeletedUser264

I have experienced this bug, just refreshing my browser helped.

DeletedUser967

I had the same problem yesterday but relog helps. Try relog or clear caches - that should help in future.