• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [4888][4786] barracks always busy when visit

DeletedUser205

hi,
to me has struck that barracks always are busy, when I visit somebody.
A test with my own barrack (sleeping without tranings) visited by a neighbor showed, that for him my barrack looks busy.
If this is not intended, it is a bug, isn't it?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi sorella, thanks for reporting this issue :)

I will find out if this is intended behaviour or not.

DeletedUser118

Is this what you are looking for?

bn8p6a3o.jpg

My neighbor Cpt.Bula has these whenever I visit him. These two buildings are being build for ages already.

DeletedUser205

no, that are no barracks katzenprinz.
I mean, if you visit someone who has barracks, they are always animated as there is training in the barracks (fighting men).
That looks like the player is active, but I know that some are not, but there barracks are on trainingmodus for the visitors ...

DeletedUser317

Yeah barrack always look busy, when visiting, even when we know that player is inactive.

Update: we are aware of it happening. We're now trying to find out whether it is intended or not, which is why the thread is still marked as 'investigating'. We hope to have more news soon! :)

Turns out that this is not a bug, as it currently works as intended. It will be changed in the future to show the animations more accurately, but we will archive it as 'not a bug' on the forum for now. :)