• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [4841] can not put knowledge point in research

DeletedUser

I can not put anymore knowledge point in rechearch.
When I go to research, all my finished research are lightened and all the other ones are grey and blocked even the beginned research (27/38 for chrystal production boost).
Update does not change anything

We have checked your account and can verify that you have finished the proper technologies in order to invest more points in the production boost technology. For some reason this is not working correctly. We'll forward the issue to be looked after, thanks for your report!

Upon further investigation, we see that you still have a Squad Size Upgrade that has all the needed Knowledge Points spent on it, but you still need to unlock it (pay the costs). Once that is done, you will be able to continue investing Knowledge Points on the Crystal Production Boost.

Could you please let us know if it works once you unlock that one?

DeletedUser

I dont have any access to anything in research. Done (finished) or not but everything is block. I can not put any money or any point

DeletedUser

I didnt see I had a Squad Size Upgrade several level before and I'm sure I already paid the cost. It doesn't matter. I did it again this morning and everything's alright now. Thank you

DeletedUser

I have the same problem since yesterday. I can not put any knowledge points. I ask support but i do not have any answer.

DeletedUser

look if one of your old research has everything (points and coins). One of mine (Squad Size Upgrade) didn't have coins anymore even if I put coins before ; I had to put coins one more time and problem was resolved

We did some re-ordering in the Research Tree for balancing reasosn between Elves and Humans. As a result of that, some technologies switched places, which causes this issue. :)