• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [4768] Favicon

DeletedUser

Now is the first time, I have it the other way round - forum-favicon ok, game-favicon broken.

DeletedUser628

Thank you both for reporting this. Does this happen after you've done something in particular or is it persistent?

We'd appreciate if the initial post can be edited to include the information listed at the bug template. It will help us locate the cause of the issue and the developers can thus more easily resolve it.

DeletedUser

Persistent for me, I had a long time no forum-favicon, game-favicon ok most of the time.

DeletedUser

elvenar is favorite favicon pinned. When I open firefox, favicon isn't here but if I do an update, it came back

DeletedUser628

Okay, it seems this is browser-dependent. Certain browsers load the favicon, others don't, and some load it after a while. Nonetheless, it's something that should be checked so we'll pass this along.

Thanks again!

Is this about the game's favicon, or the forum's? We have only recently (yesterday or the day before) placed a favicon on the forum. It might take a while to show up (although by now I'd say it should have already). The favicon for the game has always been there, though, and should not cause any problems.

Please specify which one exactly this is about. Thanks! :)

DeletedUser

The forum-favicon is working, but now the game-favicon is broken (it's showing for the starting page, but when the game loads, it goes away...)

DeletedUser

For me, forum favicon always appear's but the game's only when I do an update ans both are pinned (I'm with firefox)

DeletedUser

I just discovered, that the game-favicon is back, let's see, how long it will stay.

Please let us know if this is still a problem with the new website. We have not been able to reproduce it.