• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [4696] White backround

DeletedUser

After 8+ continuous hours of gaming, game backround is totally white. Just buildings, roads and nothing else. Should i guess is Flash issue?

Player Name: Cherubim

World: Beta

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate edition 64b English/Greek

Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox 36.0 / Google Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

It does sound like that. Did clearing your Flash memory solve this problem Cherubim?

And are there any other players experiencing this issue as well?

DeletedUser

No, i just refreshed the game, and it was ok after that.

Marindor

It looks like a bug we are aware of. Does it come with switching to full screen mode and back?

DeletedUser

It looks like a bug we are aware of. Does it come with switching to full screen mode and back?

No, its after some time, or after a video game or movie. I have also open FoE but there is no problem with that (i guess is the same game engine).

Marindor

Okay thank you for the clarification, it indeed sounds like a full Flash cache... Anyone else with these problems?

DeletedUser

I can confirm that my problem was only after heavy usage of graphic card (AMD Radeon with latest driver). After game refresh, everything is fine. And only in Mozilla Firefox.

I tryed on Chrome ver 40.0.2214.115 m, IE 11.0.9600.17633, Maxthon 4.4.4.2000, Opera 27.0.1689.76 and everything is fine. So i guess is Firefox problem.

As this only happens in these very specific scenarios and a simple refresh fixes it, this won't be fixed. Also, it seems to be potentially correlating with this issue, which will be dealt with on its own. As such, we're archiving this issue.