• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4663] After entering the World, map freezes.

DeletedUser85

It happened to me several times, not each time tho. Usually on the first entrance to the World Map during the login session.
Directly after entering the World Map I cannot move the map itself or click anything except for the "Back to city" button or quest avatars. I have to go back to the city and try again. It usually helps.

DeletedUser18

Had you been in the game for any length of time before this happened, or had you just logged in and then went directly to the map? Any details may be helpful, thank you.

DeletedUser85

It was not directly after logging in, but it was first visit to World Map during login session.
I use Chrome.

DeletedUser

This happens to me sometimes when I change focus to another window while the World Map loads. I haven't noticed it being consistent though.

DeletedUser

Yes, sometimes loading stops if you switch tabs (FF) but usually it goes on when you switch back. I've had it once that I had to reload the entire game, but that was just on regular log in (IIRC)

DeletedUser18

I have been trying to reproduce this and have been unable to.
I am setting this to 'Investigating' for now.
If anyone else has any details on this issue, or has had the same thing happen please share your feedback here with as much information as possible, thank you.

Deleted User - 1954

Hi to you all!
One day I had a similar problem: I wanted to change to World Map and during loading pressed "Escape", in order to stop loading and get directly back to City Map to control some issues. That was not a good idea, because of that I was not able to get in World Map until a computer restart. For that I didn't try to reproduce it ;). Perhaps this information can help you.
Best regards, Florarbor

DeletedUser224

Hi, I have the same problem described by Ashantess, but I use Waterfox.

DeletedUser

It happened to me several times, not each time tho. Usually on the first entrance to the World Map during the login session.
Directly after entering the World Map I cannot move the map itself or click anything except for the "Back to city" button or quest avatars. I have to go back to the city and try again. It usually helps.
The same issue. There is no logic on this problem. It appear on different intervals. Usually second try to go to map everything is ok.

DeletedUser58

I too have experienced this. I just go back to the city and try again and the issue is gone.

Chrome version 40.0.2214.93 m.

DeletedUser236

Got the same issue, doesn't matter if I'm playing for some hours already or just log in. It happens very random. You can go back to city though. The second attempt the issue never occurs.

Chrome 40.0.2214.93 m

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

Got the same issue. It's somehow more a feeling, but it happens mostly, when I click to fast, or doubleclick by mistake.
Going back is often the resolution, but yesterday I run into a freezing after that it was impossible to login again for cira 20 minutes.
Tried Restart and Relog (but I didn't restart my computer and didn't empty the cache).
Tried other browsers on PC and puffin on iPad (integrated flashplayer);
- nothing worked.
My FF should ask, if Flashplayer should be activated ("for this time on this side" is my used decision).
In case that question didn't come, it is probably an indication to flashplayerproblem?
After ca 20 minutes all of a sudden the Play-Button led into the game as ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it happens to me too, every now and then, i have IE and FP the latest Version there is (Windows 8.1 n all updates ;) ). it either freezes the screen or after few naighbour visits just stopes working. after going back to city it helps.
but New thing starts to happen after some helping (5-7neighbours) or 2 or more encounters all that showes in world map is green grid loking kinda like beehive With black inside instead of villages. so log out log back in Works.
it happenes random, never the same. meaning there is no pattern . not that i have noticed so far. is either or. anything can triger it. knowledge Points checking or colecting n so on...
With kind regards and many blessings to devis and all
Elvyanix from Skyville :D

DeletedUser116

I don't have this problem. When i enter into the World Map the each action is normal, and i can enter into the world Map.
I think is a problem with bandwidth with server when there are more users which plays into this game,

Marindor

As we have been able to reproduce this issue ourselves, I've set it to "confirmed" and we will pass it to our developers for fixing. Thanks for all your help on this guys!

DeletedUser

it is also happing to me not always and i can click on map and it takes me to sector or village but dosent show up on the map even though ive scouted it already

it happens more times then not now