• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [45011] Zodiac event countdown badge missing in Android app

Skiriki

Game version: 1.1802-9e67d03-256 (zz1.181)
Game world: Beta 1
Android: 12
Mobile Device: Galaxy Tab S6 SM-T865
Account name: Skiriki
Humans or Elves: Humans
Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation:
Zodiac event countdown badge is not visible in main screen of the Elvenar game in the app. It is visible on desktop browser version. Others in my fellowship have reported it being visible in their Android and iOS apps.

Expected situation:
Should be visible in beta game in app version.

Screenshots of the bug:
Browser:

Beta_in_Browser.jpg

App:
Elvenar_2023-08-07-11-08-15.jpg

Skiriki

Note: I have emptied the cache, and I've also removed data, making the game reload all that, and it still remains without badge in app.

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Hey guys, can you see it now, if not try to update the app version. And please notify me afterward.

Karvest

Maybe screen resolution related (1080*2340 here). At least in the past there were situations when on some devices there were 2 badges shown (for current event and for next one), while on others - only one (current).

Skiriki

My screen resolution seems to be 2560 x 1600 pixels.

App is up to date; Google Play does not show any new updates for it, and I logged off from Beta, went to US6, came back to Beta. Server was rebooting, but after reboot, no badge still.