• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44841] Tinlug feeding effect seems to count wrong

TimeMachine

Game version: v1.181-beta.10-(36e4241) - html5 (2023-08-08 06:55)
Game World: Beta 1
Browser: Google Chrome
operating System: Windows 11
Account Name: TimeMachine
Humans or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility: 2/5 = was not able to finish more tournament encounters yet. ;)

Current situation:
Tinlug the Star Serpent is placed (Stage 2) and should deliver one Combining Catalyst per 11 finished tournament provinces.
I've 21 finished provinces atm and observed that the counter resets earlier than after 11 Provinces.
In my example I am getting an Combining Catalayst after finishing 10 Provinces.

Expected situation:
I should get one combining catalyst after finishing 11 Tournament Encouters not after finishing 10.

No Problem to me, especially as it is in my favor. Just wanted to confirm that it doesn't count as expected. ;)

Screenshots of the bug:

1691528327741.png

1691528449094.png

1691528536151.png

Last edited:

Mrietha

So, unsatisfying.
It would be much better if we knew when it was full and could watch Tinlug send it into inventory.

Enevhar Aldarion

Mine worked fine last week. I evolved it up to level 7, and then 8, and the description said "every 7 encounters" for both levels and the counter on the building after feeding matched that, showing 0/7, then 1/7, and so on, until I got the CC after completing the 7th tournament encounter.

Enevhar Aldarion

I just checked the app version and it displays everything correctly, so it is just the browser version showing the incorrect number of encounters on those tabs.