• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44662] Storyline quests 'broken'

• Thread starter Deleted User - 101740
  • Start date

Deleted User - 101740

Originally posted as a request for help but have been told it's a bug by support so am posting it here so others experiencing the same issue know its a bug.

For the record, my city wasn't one of the cities migrated to a higher chapter.

Game version: v1.179-beta.9-(3c0f04c) - html5 (2023-07-07 16:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Both
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Win10/Android
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Mythandry
Humans or Elves:
Human

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: "New Dwarven Grounds"

Current situation: I am only half way through Dwarves and have only just this minute unlocked copper foundries but have not had any of the normal production quests for dwarves. In previous lives I would normally get quests asking to produce certain items using settlement goods and have had none. There is only the single quest to research advanced scouts for fairies.

Expected situation: Completing research triggers new storyline quests in keeping with current progress.

Reproduction Steps
Completed research but no additional storyline quests occur.

Screenshots of the bug:

(add as many screenshots as you need)
Screenshot_20230708-013408_Elvenar.jpg

Deleted User - 101740

UPDATE: Previously both my cities (Mythandry & Quixotica) had the same story line problem but today Mythandry's city had a new story line quest appear (pic attached). I don't know what could have triggered this quest as Mythandry has completed 18/30 technologies and Quixotica has completed 21/30 so if it was completed technologies triggering storyline quests I'd expect Quixotica to have the new quest, not Mythandry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230712-232115_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712-232115_Elvenar.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 50

Deleted User - 101740

Hello, the quest was triggered by the dev team, that's the first quest for the 6th chapter and the dev team will check the quests for Quixotica as they need to be triggered as well.
Please pass on my deepest appreciation to the dev team for fixing this! I'm now experiencing the great green gush of questdom due to the back log which is Wonderful and well timed. I'll be able to fill many badges with the quest rewards!

Thank you so much!

Deleted User - 101740

Hello, the quest was triggered by the dev team, that's the first quest for the 6th chapter and the dev team will check the quests for Quixotica as they need to be triggered as well.
I should point out that I messaged support to ask if they could manually trigger the quests but they said no. More of an FYI than a complaint from me. I'm super pleased to have it sorted for both cities.