• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44326] Login not possible (app version)

Souliena

Game version: 1.174.1
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 10
Operating System or Mobile Device: Huawai P30
Screen resolution: -
Account name: -
Humans or Elves: -

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: -

Current situation:
__ Can't login

Expected situation:
__ login should be possible

Reproduction Steps
1. Start app
2. Switch to beta
3. Try to login
4. Get message: Your version is outdated. Please download the newest version.
5. Already updated 15 minutes ago
6. Don't see new update in Playstore
7. Delete all data and cache
8. Try again to login
9. Again message: Your version is outdated. Please download the newest version.

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512_112812_com.innogames.elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230512_112812_com.innogames.elvenar.jpg
    937.8 KB · Views: 60

GerdyaanB

So elvenar cannot be played on any world including beta......once more a quick fix which is not thought through....and not tested...its a mess...

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks... we're checking this one out right now.
Are you all using Android, or is Apple affected too?

pethoom

I had the same problem this morning on my tablet. It was impossible to switch to other servers. Emptying cache didn't help, but removing all data did the trick.
I can play on NL and International servers again. Not on beta though!

cancermage

Once again INNO had screwed the pooch, Cant't loginf without updating the game but no update is acrually available. JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF INNOS POOR MANAGEMENT!!!! And they still expect us to spend cash on this game. And since it's Friday when will it be fixed? INNO doesn't work on weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's Nuts

Okay, I am sorry for the language but I spend money on all 3 of my beta cities (the only world I play in these days) but the constant bugs in the past year are just too much!

Edited by: Amy Steele
Reason for edit: Inappropriate language

Last edited:

Annelore

So after deleting app and reinstall I can play on live, but switching to beta screwed it up again. Another delete and install and live working again. I'm just going to stay off beta until I hear its fixed.
I don't know what device you are on but you can go to your settings to clear game data and cache without the need to uninstall the game to get on live.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Unfortunately, yes, it seems it wasn't possible to fix this today, so those who are unable to log in via the browser are indeed stuck for the weekend.

Elderflower

It seems to be a larger issue because although I am successfully playing Beta on my laptop I am suddenly getting a whole lot of entry level quests. - like "upgrade workshops to level 4" or "move a building" or "complete 15 provinces" "place 8 expansions". So it looks as if there is a bigger problem than a simple bug fix

Dhurrin

Problem existed all day yesterday for my Android phone. Still persists this morning (US-east coast).
It keeps telling me the app needs to be updated, but there is no update available. At that point I cannot switch back to another world and have to uninstall the app. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app does NOT solve the problem, not even temporarily.
Problem only affects beta, my several live-worlds are available through the app.

As for apple devices; I have long since given up even trying. Both on my apple I-phone and mini I-pad I haven't been able to run the app properly for over a year now. But since I hardly use those it's not been a major issue for me.