• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [43629] Spire - cannot use time instants

vircit

Game version: v1.171-beta.11-(f0bb03b) - html5 (2023-03-06 13:46)
Game world: Beta (zz1)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 110.0.5481.178 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: PC
Screen resolution: 2560x1440
Account name: vircit
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I am waiting for a timed door at the spire. Clicking on the hourglass leads me to a screen to use time instants, but no possible activity.

Expected situation:
I am able to use my time instants

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on the hourglass within a spire time door
2. An empty screen appears

Attachments

• spire_error.png
    spire_error.png
    502 KB · Views: 38

Ainor

I have Gift of the high man potion active today, and I can't use time booster, wonderful
But "to both protect the balance in the game, and also ensure fairness throughout all players" Inno will refund all resource that I will lost today, right?

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have Gift of the high man potion active today, and I can't use time booster, wonderful
But "to both protect the balance in the game, and also ensure fairness throughout all players" Inno will refund all resource that I will lost today, right?
I can't make promises about refunds, but maybe its not a bad idea to make a screenshot of your inventory with your timeboosts amounts visible in it ;)

vircit

The time boost are all there, and they work on the mobile version, it seems the error is on the browser window only...

vircit

It also looks like you can't use the perks in the tower.
Yes, a real mess the spire advancement - should it be tracked differently or as same bug? I can change the bug to cover for the time boost problem only.

Attachments

• spire_error2.png
    spire_error2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 41

Muhakl

My time boosters don't work as well - and my group members are reporting the same.
I was about to produce troops (with boosters) and run up the spire (with boosters) - NOPE.

vircit

My time boosters don't work as well - and my group members are reporting the same.
I was about to produce troops (with boosters) and run up the spire (with boosters) - NOPE.
You can apply the boosters in the app, then go back to browser for manual combat - that's what I'm doing at least...

Neytiri1022

List:
- Time booster doesn`t work
- Ancient Wonder doesn`t work
- Spire is not working right
- and /who doesn`t working again

Attachments

• 06032023_TurmprobsN.jpg
    06032023_TurmprobsN.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Ludwig12

You didn't want to let the interns fiddle with the code for Elvenar anymore, did you?

Now what is this crap again?
How is it that you break the routines for the time accelerators?
And that during a community adventure.

In the academy I now have to choose between animal food and combat boosters.
The fed red panda is of no use to me either...

Man, that can't be true!

Hopefully the person who caused this error doesn't just leave work on time and doesn't get around to worrying about this crap until tomorrow.

Such a polluter should also be held accountable, in which he or she has to get an unpleasant warning.

vircit

I also noticed that combat chests in spire and the mystery chests don't show their content. Hope it helps.

Karvest

chests are probably a separate issue, related to today's distribution of event data into their own files.