• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [43436] Incorrect icons in city and on World Map

Quiet

lutes.png

yes, hang is fixed but i've got little lutes over my granite mines now LOL.....they still collect for granite correctly though

Agvar

At least you've got cities, even if they are a drab sandy colour, I've got masses of holes!

I'm wondering if this was triggered by the changes to the city images on the main map?
Error with World Map Icons 1.jpg

Last edited:

TimeMachine

I felt a little surprised too. A change of icons catched my eye.

1676483467099.jpeg

Edit: Looking at my city on the worldmap makes me feel like all my researches are already completed. No problem for a time traveller! ;-)

1676486482029.jpeg

Last edited:

Agvar

Error with Icons - Combo 1.jpg
So, top left - I have no idea what this icon is; top right - Ancient Wonder Help replaced by Copper Ingots; bottom left - Gems Manufactories rpoducing troops; bottom right - a mix of different city bloopers on the world map.

Alcaro

btw, this is from a neighbour. Beside having Ingots from Abyss, Monastery and Needles, the other wrong part is that I shouldn't see his production AT ALL.
beta_wrong icons of NH.jpg

EDIT: I just realized that Needles do not give any extra troops, are not giving ANYTHING.

Last edited: