• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4159] Data refreshment in description windows (tooltips)

DeletedUser

On several occasions when I opened a description window it contained data of another window/item which I had previously opened, e.g.: I upgraded my main hall for the cost ~63000 gold. When I next upgraded one of my residences, the upgrade window still showed the 63000 gold as upgrade price, whereas the correct one would have been ~2600 gold. Closing and opening the residence upgrade window again then displayed the correct amount.
This has happened with several other data items, too, which I dont remember though. I will update here next time I encounter the issue.
I also do not know whether the action (in the above example upgrading) would have actually made me pay the wrong price or whether it is only a display error.

DeletedUser31

I can confirm this.
It also happens with the tooltip boxes when you hover your cursor over buildings.

I will try to catch a screenshot. :)

DeletedUser18

Yes if anyone can catch this in a screenshot it would be very helpful, thank you.

DeletedUser119

Hello,

It happened to me too.
Here a screen :

9746132201or.png

To upgrade a residence to level 3 you need 2600 coins
13.000 coins and 330 supplys is costs to upgrade a workshop level 3

Wrong tooltip box happened to me too, but forgot to screen it.
I'll try to find it again

DeletedUser

I can confirm the issue, it happens to me several times but it's very random. I have a screen of a wrong box, I was on the trader icon :

1422035995-bug-datarefreshment1.png

DeletedUser119

It happens whith goods manufactory too.
Here what i get sometimes with my planks manufactory :

510173plankstooltip.png

DeletedUser

I've also noticed this problem. I upgraded my workshop from level 3 to 4 (which costs 29000 gold and 390 supply) and later I wanted to upgrade my residence from level 2 to 3. Pic below show the price:

2zhmvwh.png

Refreshing the game helped.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Update: it appears the fix applies to tooltips only (as in JahldeVautban and Liathary's posts at #5 and #6 above). I'll leave this thread set to fixed, as there is now another report of the issue with the description windows here (click)