• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [41407] Set buildings show wrong amount of picked up goods in blimps

Uffauffa

Game version: 1.158.3-cc1a136-256 (zz 1.159)
Note to game version: this possible bug happened just before the uploading of this new version. I cannot reproduce it anymore, unless tomorrow and a new mission asking the same task.
Game world: Beta1
Operating System or Mobile Device: IOS 15.6.1 (ipad 7th 2019)
Account name: Uffauffa
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: see note to game version

Current situation:
Autumn Zodiac event, mission 24, task “produce a good amount of Goods of your choice”. Collecting goods from Pilgrim’s Manor set or Forbidden Ruins set, the amount of goods charged in the task bar doesn’t fit the expected one. See screenshot.

Expected situation:
The right amount of goods is correctly loaded in the task bar.

Reproduction Steps:
1. city map
2. following any event task asking for goods
3. collecting goods from Pilgrim’s Manor set and/or Forbidden Ruins set
3. see the amount of goods loaded in the task bar progression (non corresponding in what was collected)

Screenshot of the bug:

Before collecting
4769D7B3-22DE-47B1-967F-582FEB581926.jpeg

After (while) collecting
2652B672-7225-4DC1-9990-F796ECC92369.jpeg

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting that.
As far as I can see, this is just a visual issue.
You have collected 27300 planks from Pilgrim's Woodwork (credited), a few seconds after you have collected 23100 steel from Pilgrim's Forge (correctly credited as shown, 50K/79K). Another matter of seconds after you have collected 27300 marble from Pilgrim's Stone Mason (plus 4080 gems later on completing the requirement).
None of the combined numbers above gives 38.5k goods, but I'll let Marindor check it again :)

Uffauffa

So, maybe the bug is in the amount shown while collecting. I got 27k in the bar, collected 38,5k of steel (see the screenshot), but i got credited of the 23,1k you are saying. In any case, something is wrong.

Edit. Ok checked. The right amount is 23100 of steel at elvenar chapter. So the shown amount is wrong and should be corrected (if confirmed)

Last edited:

ekarat

On occasions in the past, I've seen the display be wrong, but it was only the display. Everything was correct on the server and in my inventory.

Honu nani

This happened to me as well in both days of this event. The base production of the set building counted for the quest but not the link bonus production. It was not a visual error for me - the correct number of goods was shown over the building when I picked it up. It just wasn't all counted for the quest.