• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [34435] Cannot open chests in spire

Barzh

Game version: v1.118
HTML5: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Version 83.0.4103.116 (Developer Build) built on Debian 10.4, running on Debian 10.6 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1600x900
Account name: Barzh
Humans or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: 5/5 (this day)

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2020-11-18 20-15-58.png
    Screenshot at 2020-11-18 20-15-58.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 102

Barzh

Go into spire
Do all (over several days) until you get to the chest before the last gate (4th chest semi last area)
Try to open chest

DeletedUser3314

I only see status 200 in your screenshots, which is OK. Except for the first (json) call, all others are coming from your local cache.
Maybe clear cache (CTRL+SHIFT+DEL) and try again ?

Enevhar Aldarion

I have a lot of trouble sometimes when I am not clicking on just the right spot to open the chest. The area around the chest that shows as clickable to open, does not actually let you open it. I don't remember the technical term, but for an example, say you have a 3x3 square that all shows as clickable, but only the center square actually recognizes the click and opens the chest.

Barzh

@Lord Soth I had already tried clearing cache etc. But, just in case, tried again. Doesn't help.
@Enevhar Aldarion Thank you. Helpful. Sadly, not that either. Been clicking everywhere in and around that chest on occasion all day. The problem persists. I provided all information I have easily available.
I just want to get into that chest, hahaha, and finish the spire. But if not, well, this is beta. ;)

Enevhar Aldarion

Hm, dumb question, but your pics show the guardian spirit still there, so have you actually done the fight, but the game is not recognizing that and is glitching over that?

Barzh

On the stalling in the details screenshot. The browser queues requests when:
  • There are higher priority requests.
  • There are already six TCP connections open for this origin, which is the limit. Applies to HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 only.
  • The browser is briefly allocating space in the disk cache
The second one can not be it. I just checked on the second one. Not it either.

Enevhar Aldarion

So no matter where you click, you cannot do the fight or open the chest?

Can you load the game in the mobile app and see if you can advance there?

Or perhaps try a different browser?

Barzh

Thank you both. Much appreciated. I'm in the ETC zone, and about to go off. The crew will likely pick it up in my/their morning.