• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [33669] Game will not load, after login since after v1.114 without using Flashplayer

DeletedUser2640

Game version: v1.114
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: zz1 / Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Chrome / Edge / I.E.
Flash Player version:
Up to date
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363 Build 18363
Screen resolution:
nvt
Account name:
AngelWithoutWings
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__Game will not load, after login since after v1.114 without using Flashplayer
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

First, you see your login screen, after login you see the innogames screen.
After that, screens stays like this screenshot.

0TTj9Of.png

----------

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed; switching to Flash Player can help while waiting for this issue is solved.

Nerdanel

Muchas gracias [USER = 2745] @SyreArca [/ USER] :)

Edito : Recién me habilitaron para ingresar por Flash player y pude entrar. Espero que se mantenga de esta manera. Gracias.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3314

It should indeed be resolved now. @Lord Soth , after clearing cookies/cache, does it still not work for you?
I did that already and no, it didn't work. It's working fine with Firefox (just like before) but not with Chrome (at least at work, at home everything is fine).

Marindor

I did that already and no, it didn't work. It's working fine with Firefox (just like before) but not with Chrome (at least at work, at home everything is fine).

Okay thank you. Could you post een updated screenshot of your dev console there please?

DeletedUser3314

Finally thought about testing this at work :p

Still not working with Chrome Versie 85.0.4183.83 (Officiële build) (64-bits) / Windows 10 Enterprise 1709
1601555336725.png

1601555362111.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

@Lord Soth Could you please load the following page in the same browser that is giving you the errors and send us some screenshots (either here or via private message):

https://webglreport.com/

After that, could you completely close and restart your browser to see if that resolved it? If not, could you please try to reboot your entire system (all after going to the previous link first) and let us know if that did the trick?

DeletedUser3314

1601621190850.png

o_O
Never had problems before the update to v1.114.
Bit hard to upgrade because this is PC is managed by my company.

DeletedUser3314

Thank you! And did rebooting the system afterwards make any difference?
No, nothing. Didn't expect it to because I usually turn off/on my system at work when I end/start working.